HOW DO I ...

Contact the City?

Contact the city here.
Apply for a Building Permit?

Apply for a Building Permit here.

If you would like more information on building permits, visit the Building Permits and Inspections page.
Apply for a job?

View current job openings here.
Pay my bill?

Pay your bill here.
Pay my special assessment off?

Pay your special assessment off here.
Pay my traffic ticket?

Pay your traffic ticket here.
Read my tax statement?

Need help? Find a sample tax statement here.
Report a concern?

Report your concern here.
Report a watermain break?

Need to report a watermain break? Contact Public Works here.
Set up utilities?

Learn more about setting up your utilities here.